PPC Internet Marketing
Why does Pay Per Click Internet Marketing work so well?
Pay Per Click marketing listings work because they put your company in front of people looking for your products or services.
When a customer arrives at your site, they have already searched for products or services your company offer.
This makes them a pre-qualified lead, with a high chance of them purchasing your products or services.
Pay Per Click search engines that your listings can appear on include: Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask Jeeves, Lycos, AltaVista, Overture, Miva (formerly Espotting), AOL and many more.
Pay-per-click advertising involves a different strategy than SEO – paying a small amount for each visitor to your website. As with SEO, many of the keys to success lie in measurement and analysis to ensure you are steering towards the results you want at the right price.
Benefits of PPC:
- Implement our tracking system to monitor your PPC activity
- Create accounts with the search engines
- Produce a comprehensive list of relevant search terms
- Write creative ad text for each search term
- Provide detailed reporting including ROI & CPA
- Optimise each search term against ROI
- Manage bids on all search terms, up to 48 times per day
- Provide brand protection and monitoring
- Provide options for click fraud detection services